- Published in: The Queens Courier
Pet owners seeking eco-friendly products are gladly spending green to go green at Crazy for Animals.
“People love their animals and they don’t want to give them something that’s going to harm them,” said Joan Stack, 51, a Queens native and pet lover who opened the store, Crazy for Animals, in the Shops at Atlas Park.
- Houdini Whodunnit in Queens
- A Modista Makes Her Way
- ‘Green Carts’ Produce Fresh Views
- Green Dream For Salvage Yard
- Nature Calls in Jamaica Bay