- Published in: The Local
As jobs continue to vanish, job hunters in New York City need someone to give them hope and practical advice. For many, Khalil Rashid is that person.
In a government office building on Fulton Street at the Labor Services Resource Room, it is the responsibility of Mr. Rashid and the other labor services representatives to help people find jobs — no easy task as unemployment rises.
- Free Tax Help for the Overtaxed
- A Dream Delayed for Latino Laborers
- VideoWomen’s Job Fair Welcomes Men
- Job Seekers Look For Change
- Unions Suffer Day-Laborer Pains