- Published in: The Local
The last place you might think to look for honeybees is on a rooftop in Brooklyn, but that’s exactly where they are. In Fort Greene to be exact. John Howe started keeping bees nine years ago and has been hooked ever since. Two beehives sit three stories up on the roof of his Fort Greene home, where he has lived for the past 31 years.
- 'Dynamite' Discovery Backfires
- Help and Hope for the Jobless
- Church Regains its Radio Voice
- Our Town – Ft. Greene Style
- Brooklyn Gives It Up For Obama