- Published in: The Local
During his re-election campaign, Mayor Bloomberg said he wanted to make parking easier by introducing new technologies, like text message updates for expiring meters and GPS-based tracking of vacant spaces.
Community advocates and some merchants say they would be happy if the city simply brings a relatively low-tech parking upgrade to Myrtle Avenue: Muni Meters.
- 'Obama Oil' an Atlantic Ave. Hit
- Struggling Merchants Get Creative
- Merchants Share Space, Save Money
- Sour Clash Over Domino Effect
- Merchants Fear Train Pain