- Published in: New York Daily News
Susan-Kate Heaney has 30 friends she knows everything about – and they know everything about her.
They’re all so close they live with her and her husband, Marc Kelly, in Williamsburg.
Heaney’s pals don’t need too much space, though. A corner in the room or a small closet will suffice.
That’s because her best friends are mops.
- Dying For Yoga – in a Funeral Home
- Gay-Friendly Bar Faces Final Curtain
- Help and Hope for the Jobless
- Our Town – Ft. Greene Style
- Merchants Share Space, Save Money