Tensions ran high in Lower Manhattan in anticipation of a standoff between police and Occupy Wall Street protesters. But a potential clash was averted when officials decided against booting the demonstrators from Zuccotti Park for a planned clean-up – at least for now.
The movement has spread into cities across the country as more protesters join to fight against, what they are calling, economic inequalities in the American financial system.
- Health Care Help for Occupy Wall St.
- Chief's Concerns Over Wall Covering
- Just Another Day on Wall St.
- A Clean Start for Westchester Square
- Protesters Can’t Rain on Parade