Students from P.S 3, P.S 11 and P.S 33 collaborated on a train-themed Halloween art project inspired by the High Line Park’s past as a rail line.
Friends of the High Line coordinated the second annual Halloween assembly in a bid to encourage youngsters to tap into the ritual themes and ideas of self-expression associated with the holiday. The students’ creations will be featured in the High Line’s first-ever Halloween parade for families.
- Dorm Living Offers High School Hope
- Halloween's Bad Luck for Black Cats
- Halloween Scares Up Business
- Jackson’s Star of Non-Thriller Halloween
- High Hopes For Obama on World Stage