Amid forecasts for an early winter-like blast, protesters at Zuccotti Park collected coats and blankets.
Low temperatures this weekend were expected to hover around around freezing, the point where officials typically advise people living on the street to seek shelter. But many Occupy Wall Street demonstrators vowed to weather the storm, saying they preferred snow to rain.
- Scenes From Occupy Wall Street
- Wall St. Protesters Dodge Eviction
- Health Care Help for Occupy Wall St.
- ‘Storm’ Marches to its Own Drummers
- Storm of Trouble for Tenants