- Published in: The Lo-Down
As a video game designer, East Village-native Dave Gilbert creates brand new worlds, full of weird and interesting characters. He prefers to keep them on his doorstep.
The founder of Wadjet Eye Games, Gilbert and his wife Janet, earn a living making games based on their neighborhood. “You write what you know,” David said.
- Lunch Lessons at East Harlem School
- Pickling History on Lower East Side
- New Asthma Fears in East Harlem
- Richard Gilbert
- It Takes a Village to Tango