New York’s recent record tourism boom may fueled as much by “Law & Order” as Lady Liberty.
Visitors from all over the world have made their way to the city to see where Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer shared coffee, and tread the sidewalks Samantha, Carrie, Charlotte and Miranda plied in their Manolo Blahniks.
With some two dozen shows currently being filmed in the five boroughs and many more from years past set in New York, the city’s TV ties helped attract some of last year’s record 48 million visitors, tour operators and tourists say.
- Stories Fill City’s Oldest Houses
- Puddles to Ponds in Chinatown
- Artful Compromise on Graffiti Battle
- 'All-City' Student Band Plays On
- Million Tree Plan Takes Root