- Published in: New York Daily News
Clients at a Clinton Hill city food stamp office and job center charge they are waiting hours to get help.
On most mornings, a line stretches outside the Northern Brooklyn Food Stamp and DeKalb Job Centers on Dekalb between Skillman and Franklin Aves.
Clients and advocates charge overcrowding plague the Human Resource Administration’s food stamp and job centers in Brooklyn and throughout the city.
- Hope and Hunger at Food Pantry
- Less Help For the Hungry in Chelsea
- Fed Up Over Food Stamps Diet
- Getting the Food Stamp of Approval
- Some Food Pantries Close for E-Day