Occupy Wall Street has branched out into Occupy Sandy, using people-power and social media to aid the storm relief effort. Occupy Sandy operates out of Clinton Hill’s Church of Saint Luke & Saint Matthew, which has become a supply distribution hub as well as the headquarters of what some see as a next step in the Occupy movement.
- Big Roll for Bikes in Sandy Relief
- NYCity Snapshot: OWS Eviction
- Scenes From Occupy Wall Street
- Wall St. Protesters Dodge Eviction
- Health Care Help for Occupy Wall St.