As cameras focused on the glitz and glam of New York’s Fashion Week runways, workers rights advocates staged a show of their own. Adidas factory workers from around the world and student organizers gathered to take on the sportswear giant in a series of actions that kicked off the month-long Badidas Worker Tour. The advocates contend that many factory employees are subject to poor working conditions.
- Chocolate Maker’s Sweet on Red Hook
- Harlem Block to Make History – Again
- Peanut Business Seeks to Shed Taint
- Relishing Chance to Make History
- Homeless Make Their Votes Count